Nutrisystem Weight Loss Review 2015 ~ Week 13
My saga of weight loss on Nutrisystem has come it an end.
Pictured above: my before and after pictures after 3 months on Nutrisystem.
I’ve journaled about my weight loss for the past 3 months. I’ve told you about my struggles and successes. Overall, I know that reducing calories is a big part of the equation of losing weight. Nutrisystem can help you do that. It’s formulated to be low calorie but give you the nutrition you need. It’s also super convenient! And, for the most part, the food is tasty and I liked it.
In conclusion: if you want to lose weight, Nutrisystem is a great way to do it.
- We visited my mother-in-law who said, “my gosh you’ve lost weight!”
- My clothes fit better
- I’m happy with my results
- I’m a little disappointed that I haven’t done better at this. I think my expectations were too high. But feedback from people I know, and my scale and clothes fitting better has proven this does work.
- I’ve lost 15 lbs total! (1.5 lbs this week)
- I’ve lost a total of 5 inches!
Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog.
For this review, I’ll be receiving food & services in exchange for participation in the program. All opinions expressed are my own and no one else’s. I will provide honest feedback and progress throughout my weight-loss journey.
Bloggers interested in losing weight, head on over and join Nutrisystem Blogger Nation!