Ninja Blender Review | @NinjaKitchen
I really enjoyed exploring the possibilities with the Ninja Blender. In all I absolutely recommend the Ninja. It is fantastic! SoOOOooo much better than my old blender. And, although I’ve never tried a Vitamix, I have friends who swear that Ninja is just as good for a fraction of the price.
I’ve made a few recipes I’ll share below. The best thing about these recipes is that you use the whole fruit or vegetable. There’s practically nothing wasted. And, you get all the health benefits of the peel, rind and all.
Fresh Cutie Orange Juice
- 1 Cutie clementine (or orange), peeled
- 1/4 cup water (add 3-4 ice cubes if you want extra cold!)
- 1/4 tsp sweetener
- Blend in Ninja Blender for 1 minute, serve cold right in the glass!
Ninja Fresh Applesauce
- 1 whole apple, unpeeled (you can cut it smaller if you’d like, but use the whole thing!)
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp natural sweetener
- Blend until smooth, serve cold
Ninja Berry Smoothie
- 1 cup blackberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup ice
- Blend until smooth & serve cold
Ninja Chicken Salad in Avocado Bowl
You can actually use this yummy chicken salad recipe (click link) on bread or serve in a tasty avocado bowl for a fun twist. The perfect summertime lunch! Get the recipe by clicking link or picture.
Ninja Veggie Soup
- 1 whole zucchini, cubed
- 1 whole cucumber, cubed
- 1 slice from medium onion
- 1/2 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
- salt & pepper to taste
- Blend with Ninja Ultimate Blender, pour in bowl & heat, serve with homemade bread sticks
- 2 scoops ice cream (vanilla or chocolate)
- 2 Tablespoons chocolate syrup
- Add ingredients and add skim milk to “fill line” on blender glass
- Blend until smooth, enjoy cold!
Ninja Chocolate Brownies
- Chocolate brownie mix
- Blend 1 sliced apple and 2 Tablespoons water into sauce and substitute apples for eggs in brownie mix
- Mix and bake as instructed