Ninja Blender Nutri Ninja Duo Review
I received the Ninja Blender Nutri Ninja Duo for review. It is – simply put – the ultimate blender, food processor, and juicer all packed in one easy to use set!
In the past I have tried other name-brand blenders and choppers. But Ninja has put them all to shame! I don’t have to stop the process and shake the blender, there is no need for scraping the sides, and nothing gets stuck! Its always so disappointing when you spend money on a blender, and you spend more time getting it to work like its supposed to then you would have just doing the task by hand! But, this thing is powerful! Whether it be ice with cubed fruit or veggies for nutrient rich drinks, or nuts, cookies, crackers, or chips for coatings, and baked goods – everything is broken down to the correct consistency the first time, and just seconds.
Ninja is made with Auto IQ Technology which features smart programming that do all the work for you. Simply push the appropriate buttons, and Ninja will pulse, blend, and pause according to your selections. And, for a burst of power, you simply hold the button down.
Auto-iQTM Nutri Ninja® Blend and Auto-iQTM Nutri Ninja® Ultra Blend have been designed specifically for use with the Nutri Ninja® Cups. Blend is a shorter program perfect when using ingredients such as fresh fruit, leafy greens such as spinach, or yogurt. Ultra Blend is slightly longer program designed for breaking down tougher ingredients such as frozen fruit, ice, kale, seeds, and nuts.
The possibilities are endless with the Ninja, when you first open it, you will be going through your fridge, and cabinets looking for things to put together just to get to use it!
I so look forward to using my new Ninja when preparing my big holiday meals this year! I already plan to whip up my pie crusts, fillings, and special drinks in it. Speaking of drinks, you can chop ice into SNOW in seconds for creamy frozen drinks and smoothies for the whole family! Ninja Nutri will make the chopping, blending and grinding so much easier!
- Powerful: no need to stop to shake the blender or scrape the sides, because nothing gets stuck! Chops ice, nuts, even grinds coffee without breaking a sweat.
- Programs: this blender is smart! It is programmed so you just set it and it’s done for you.
- Far reaching: the extractor blade is taller than a normal blender, and reaches farther to break down whole fruits in a snap.
- Timer: counts down and lets you know when the program is done.
- Convenient: In addition to the rockin’ blender which includes “to go” cups, the food processor blade and bowl is included, which is an amazing accessory you WON’T want to miss! This blender processes food better than any food processor I’ve ever had, and it’s so nice not to have to buy two separate appliances!
- Clean Up: Jars, lids, and blades are all dishwasher safe — for best results clean immediately after use. I just rinse everything out in the sink, because it’s liquid it comes out really easily and cleans up fast!
- Price point: Although I’ve never tried a Vitamix, I have friends who swear that Ninja is just as good for a fraction of the price.
- Healthier! Unlike juicing, which removes the pulp and flesh of fruits and veggies, Nutri Ninja Nutrient & Vitamin Extraction gets the whole thing – you’re not wasting anything!
- Long Cord: The cord is a great length at 3′ long (there’s nothing worse than having to strategize around a short cord!)
- Tough: The plastic pitcher and food processor bowl are made of BPA-Free plastic, so it won’t break or make you sick. The travel cups are made of BPA-Free Eastman® Tritan for extra strength when you need it. Blades are made with a high-quality stainless steel that is rust-proof and dishwasher safe.
- Big foot: The unit is larger than a regular blender – much larger than a bullet blender which has the footprint of a coffee cup. But, even though it takes up slightly more space on the counter, I want to give it that space! It’s so pretty, and works so great! I really love it!
- Not interchangeable: Attachments are not interchangeable with other Ninja blenders.
- Top the Tater chip dip
- Fresh Cutie Orange Juice
- Ninja Fresh Applesauce
- Ninja Berry Smoothie
- Ninja Chicken Salad in Avocado Bowl
- Ninja Veggie Soup
- Chocolate Shake
- Ninja Chocolate Brownies Don’t have EGGS? Learn what you can substitute instead!
- Auto-iQ Technology features timed, intelligent blending programs that do the work for you, no guesswork required!
- XL 72 oz. Total Crushing Blender pulverizes ice to snow in seconds for creamy frozen drinks and smoothies
- Nutri Ninja Pro Extractor Blades break down whole fruits, vegetables, ice and seeds for maximum nutrient & vitamin extraction
- 1500 Watts of Professional Performance Power
- Digital countdown timer displays how much time is remaining on the selected Auto-iQ program, or counts up to track blending time when using the three manual speeds.
What’s in the box:
- 1500 Watt Motor Base
- 72oz. Blender Pitcher with Lid
- Food Processing Bowl & Blade Accessories
- Total Crushing Blades
- Regular 24oz. Nutri Ninja Cup
- Jumbo 32oz. Nutri Ninja Cup
- Small 18oz. Nutri Ninja Cup
- Pro Extractor Blades
- (3) Sip & Seal Lids
- Rachel Beller 3 Day Jump Start Guide
- Ninja 75 Recipe Cookbook
- The Nutri Ninja Auto-iQ Edition of Rachel Beller’s Book Eat to Lose, Eat to Win
- 3 Silicone Cup Sleeves