Cuisinart Elite Collection 12 cup Food Processor Review | BuyDig.com
We’re thrilled to bring you another in-depth kitchen appliance review. This time we’re checking out the Cuisinart Elite Collection 12 Cup Food Processor and the Cuisinart Elite Collection Accessory Storage Case for 12-Cup Food Processors from BuyDig.com.
If you’ve followed my blog for long, you already know how much I love gadgets. My favorite gadgets are kitchen appliances! Why? Because everyday tasks, such as cooking, are a necessity. So, it’s a welcome treat to find innovative new ways to get things done – that make our lives easier!
BuyDig is the Internet’s Digital Superstore. But, they have a lot more than just electronics! They have fantastic prices on everything for kitchen and housewares!
Deck your kitchen with the best appliances, tools, and utensils from BuyDig.com. Whether you’re doing heavy-duty cooking or are taking a lighter hand with ice cream making or making smores, we have something that will fit your kitchen and your budget. All of these products are rated for safety and efficiency, allowing you to spice up your meals without heating up your electric bill.
WIN Your Order!
Right now you can WIN your purchase in the #DigMyOrder contest!
- Place an order from 4/21 – 6/21
- Follow @Buydig on Twitter
- Head on over to DigMyOrder
- Tweet with #DigMyOrder and your order number for your weekly chance to win your money back up to $500!
Follow BuyDig.com on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter
Be sure to read my Cusinart review below to see what I think about the Cuisinart Elite Food Processor. And then check it out at BuyDig.com for just $199.00 (that’s a $241.00 savings off the $440.00 suggested retail!) They also have the Cuisinart Elite Collection Accessory Storage Case for just $29.99 (a savings of $40.95 off the $69.95 MSRP). Plus, they offer the fastest FREE Shipping on the internet!
Cuisinart Elite Collection Food Processor Review
The first thing I noticed is how solid and well built the Cuisinart Elite Collection 12 Cup Food Processor is. You know how some small appliances just feel flimsy? This is clearly in line with the superior Cuisinart name and standard of quality. It feels substantial, solid and like it’s built to last.
Quality. For more than 40 years, Cuisinart has been a name known for quality. They’re an American company, and their first product was actually the food processor. It was unlike any kitchen appliance at that time. Cuisinart continues to make outstanding appliances, and improvements to their existing line.
Innovation. In addition to being Cuisinart quality, it’s incredibly innovative. They have a patent pending for the way this new food processor seals. The top of the bowl presses on, so there’s no twisting, snapping or prying. And it seals tight just by snapping on the lid. It’s easy to remove too!
Combining the Cuisinart tradition of culinary excellence with groundbreaking innovation, the Cuisinart Elite Collection 12-Cup Food Processor sets the bar for the next generation of small kitchen appliances. With a 4-cup work bowl nested inside the big bowl, plus the adjustable 6-position slicing disc and reversible shredding disc, it provides home chefs with multiple food processors in one!
The Cuisinart Elite food processor is a 2-in-1 unit that’s perfect for any recipe. There are two bowls included: a standard 12-cup size bowl for bigger jobs, and a smaller 4-cup bowl that actually fits inside!! This is perfect for those times you don’t need the whole big bowl. For example, think about a recipe like salsa. You need a lot of tomatoes, and a small amount of green peppers or jalapenos. With the two different size bowls, you can chop up exactly what you need without having to stop and clean between uses.
- Solid and well built
- Great name brand, known for quality and innovation
- Versatile – two sizes of bowls and several accessories
- Cord is a great length at 3′ (not too long or too short)
- As I mentioned earlier, probably the best feature of the Cuisinart Elite food processor is the exclusive patent-pending SealTight Advantage System. This innovative system seals bowls and locks blades with an easy on/off locking system that you pops into place and releases easily with the push of a button.
- The SealTight lids are wonderful but it took me a few minutes to figure out how to close it (seriously, I should have read the manual)
- And, I had to read the manual to see how to put both discs in the accessory storage system (another case of user error)
The Cuisinart Elite Food Processor includes:
- 12-cup large bowl and 4-cup small bowl with pour spouts and measurement markings
- Exclusive patent-pending SealTight Advantage System that seals bowls and locks blades
- Easy on/off locking system with push-button release
- Stainless Steel adjustable Slicing disc (1 to 6 mm)
- Stainless Steel reversible Shredding disc (fine/medium)
- Large and small stainless steel chopping/mixing blades with BladeLock system
- Dough blade
- Cuisinart Supreme wide-mouth Feedtube and Cover Assembly
- Electronic Touchpad Controls: On/Off/Pulse with blue LED lights
- 1000-watt Peak Power Motor
- How-to DVD
- Recipe and Instruction book
- All removable parts are dishwasher safe!
- 10-year motor warranty
- 3-year limited warranty
- Product Dimensions: 10.75″ x 7.50″ x 16.00″
Cuinsart Elite Food Processor storage system stores your accessories neatly and safety.
This handy little accessories stores all of the accessories such as blades, discs and adapters. It’s so convenient as opposed to having those sharp things knocking around in your drawer or trying to keep them near the food processor but away from kids!
Keep everything in order and safely in its own place and you always know where it is when you need it! All of the accessories included with the Cuisinart FP-12 series fit right in! There’s a place for the adjustable slicing disc, reversible shredding disc, large and small chopping blades, dough blade and stem adapter. The lid and drawer stay tightly closed with just a turn of the knob.
- Compact storage case neatly contains food-processor accessory pieces
- Durable plastic construction; small drawer and upper compartment with hinged lid
- Compartments hold slicing and shredding discs, chopping and dough blades, and more
- For use with Cuisinart FP-12, FP-12BK, or FP-12DC food processors (sold separately)
- Measures approximately 11-1/2 by 10-4/5 by 8-2/5 inches
To summarize, I highly recommend the Cuisinart Elite Food Processor! It’s the perfect size for whatever you’re whipping up, and it’s quality that’s built to last. Plus, it’s beautiful! You will not be disappointed with this wonderful kitchen gadget. Be sure to check it out at BuyDig.com!